In 2017, there were 165,000 senior citizens calling Cobb County home. An 18-month study conducted by Kennesaw State University and Cobb Senior Services revealed many needs of seniors not being met currently.
- increased social interaction
- increased opportunities for improving health
- intergenerational programs
- assistance with caregiving responsibilities and
- reducing food insecurity.
The Senior Resource Foundation of Cobb County will address these needs and others in order to improve the lives of seniors in our community.